All A2S Travel series suitcases feature a hard, reinforced external frame; they are lightweight, compact and durable, while they totally meet the high standards of traveling.
- Weight:cabin 2.6kg, medium 3.2kg, large 4.3kg
- Dimensions:cabin 55x35x22cm, medium 65x40x28cm, large 68x48x28cm.
- Capacity cabin 40l, medium 60l, large 90l
- Material:ABS polypropylene
- With hard, reinforced external frame, compact and durable
- 360-degree Double Silent Wheels. The double silent wheels will ensure you maximum flexibility and durability without being bothered by noises
- With aluminum, ergonomic handle, unfolding in 2 positions.
- With built-in, 3-digit two safety TSA locker for absolute protection of your personal belongings both during your travel and stay. (Below you may find instructions on how you can easily and safely set your custom password.)
- Covered with a thin film for protection from scratches.** The removal of the safety film before use is recommended**
- With 2 handles for horizontal and vertical carriage
- Internal Y-shaped straps to keep your belongings in place
- 5 Separate internal cases with zipper for shoes, laundry, documents, etc.
- Built-in waterproof vanity case for personal care items
- With a double slide zipper for circular and easy opening
- Many choices of different designs, which stand out so you can spot them easily
- The cabin suitcase is designed according to the IATA standards.
- The lock is preset to 0-0-0.
- Press the recess next to the handle, using the key inside the package so you can hear the “click” sound
- While the button is in this position, you can set the three-digit security code of your choice.
- Press the button with the arrow sign once.
- The process is complete.
- You can repeat the steps to change a new password. Be careful! Remember your password before you press the button, because it cannot be retrieved.
1. Remove the external filmThere may be some rips on the external film of the suitcases caused during their transfer from the production line to the packaging. This means that the suitcase hasn't been used before. In order for the true color of the suitcase to be revealed, please remove the external film.
2. Set the lock TSA
3. Now you are ready to travel!
No posts found